New ACTIVATOR2 Poles are designed for taller clients while collapsing shorter for travel.
Recommended by leading surgeons, physicians and therapists, our ACTIVATOR2 Poles were designed by an occupational therapist specifically for rehab and long-term conditions. Our unique patented CoreGrip was designed specifically to improve strengthening, stability and off-loading with your safety in mind. ACTIVATOR Poles can be utilized with post/hip knee surgery, Parkinson’s, stroke, MS, pain management, sports injuries, cancer rehab, spinal conditions and older adults.*
New ACTIVATOR2 Poles are were designed for taller clients while collapsing shorter for travel.
- Patent ergonomic Coregrip designed for core strengthening while reducing strain on wrist
- Bell shape tip for stability
- Strapless to minimize injuries
- Anti-vibration features to minimize stress on joints
- Adjustable to user heights to 6’4″
- Trekking baskets
- 3-section collapsible for travel – 25”
- Flip and button lock – 200 lbs of weight-bearing per pole
- User guide and online video instruction on ACTIVATOR™ technique
*If you are using or a device is recommended for walking, consult your physician or therapist prior to using the ACTIVATOR2 Poles.