Recommended by leading surgeons, physicians and therapists, our ACTIVATOR™ Poles were designed by an occupational therapist specifically for rehab and long-term conditions. This unique patent pending design offers strengthening, stability and off-loading with your safety in mind.
ACTIVATOR™ poles were designed for post/hip knee surgery, Parkinson’s, stroke, MS, chronic pain, cancer rehab, spinal conditions and fall prevention.
- Button locking system for greater weight-bearing capacity – 200 lbs per pole.
- Patent ergonomic Coregrip designed for core strengthening while reducing strain on wrist
- Bell Shape tip for stability
- Strapless to reduce the risk of injury
- Anti-vibration features to minimize stress on joints
- Adjustable to user heights to 6′
- 2-section collapsible poles for travel
- Includes a user guide and online video instruction on the ACTIVATOR™ technique
Consult your physician or therapist if using the ACTIVATOR™ poles instead of canes, crutches or walkers.
Size – adjustable length
Max weight of User
Carbide metal tip
Bell tips (removable)
Silver with red & iron grey design
Walker’s Height: 128 cm to 183 cm
Secure Button Locking System
Patent CoreGrip – ergonomic comfort, strapless, rubber
For Trail, Beach and Snow
High quality 55 durometer rubber
Handle Grip, Ferrule and Rubber Tips
Secures Poles Together for Storage
Online Video Instruction
The evidence-based patent ACTIVATOR™ poles and technique promote active living and may improve strength, balance, posture, walking tolerance and speed and reduce impact off knee joints.
ACTIVATOR™ poles may may be appropriate for the following conditions under the recommendation of a health care professional.
Hip and Knee Pre/Post Surgery
- Reduces impact on knee and hip joints
- Increase core strength and walking ability
- Weight management
Parkinson’s, MS, BI, Stroke and Vestibular
- Promotes stability and balance
- Normalizing walking pattern
- Increases walking speed and endurance
- Promotes increased functional independence and confidence
Post Spinal Stenosis Surgery
- Promotes upright posture
- Improves walking tolerance and confidence
Arthritis – OP, OA
- Promotes upright posture
- Improves strength and endurance
- Takes stress off hip and knee joints
- Supports hand and wrist joints in a neutral position
- Promotes good posture, stability and balance
- Improves self-image, confidence and core strengthening
- Reduces the risks associated with falls
- Improves strength, balance and flexibility
- Manages and may reduce lymphedema
- Improves core strengthening and endurance
- Improves balance and stability
- Promotes functional walking pattern
We stand behind the products and service we provide. We guarantee that if any of our poles fail due to defects in workmanship or materials within two full years from the date of purchase, we will repair or replace all parts found defective without cost. Damage caused by negligence or improper use of our poles, including but not limited to adjusting them with a tool such as wrench or pliers, will void the warranty.
To validate your warranty, you must register your pole purchase, unless you purchased online with Urban Poling.
All Urban Poles come with a 60-day satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not happy for any reason (or for no reason at all) simply request a refund authorization, return your poles to us and we’ll issue a refund on your purchase less a nominal admin fee. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.